HomeGlobalSportEntertainmentTechnologyBeautyRelationshipFootballLifestyleNewsQuiz
Antonio Conte Snubs Tottenham, Not Convinced With Project

News Moto

Jun. 06, 2021

Former Chelsea coach Antonio Conte has declined an offer Tottenham to sign him after departing Inter Milan last month.
The former Inter coach declined the offer after he was not convinced with the club’s project and four staff members. His salary was also a big problem in their talks.
“Antonio Conte is not joining Tottenham at current conditions, confirmed. He’s not convinced about project and staff members. Big difference on salary proposal too.
Antonio Conte wanted to bring more than 4 staff members to Tottenham, Spurs reluctant on this point. Salary proposal difference around €3m. Investments and project to win ‘as soon as possible’, another issue. That’s why talks with Conte have stalled – no agreement.” Said Fabrizio.
The news at a time when Tottenham completed the signing of Fabio Paratici as the club’s football director. Fabio is expected to be involved in the signing of a new manager at the club.
“Agreement reached, matter of details. Fabio Paratici joins Tottenham as new director of football, he’s expected to sign next week. He’ll be involved in the new manager decision – Paratici spoke with Levy and will accept the job despite Conte refused to join Spurs.
Antonio Conte has not changed his mind about Tottenham in the last 24 hours, after Spurs were trying to find a solution to appoint him also yesterday afternoon. Not even Fabio Paratici’s imminent agreement to become new Tottenham director of football convinced Conte.” Said Fabrizio.
Comments
Sign in to post a message
You're the first to comment.
Say something
Log in