Child Theft Suspect Sucked Blood From Their Veins, Say Police
July. 14, 2021
Police have confirmed that Masten Milimo Wanjala, the prime suspect in the death of at least 10 children single handedly sucked his victims blood from their veins before leaving them for dead.
“Masten Milimo Wanjala, the bloodthirsty vampire arrested earlier today is responsible for at least ten cold-blooded murders of innocent children, as our detectives have finally established.
Wanjala single handedly massacred his victims in the most callous manner, sometimes through sucking blood from their veins before executing them. The 20-year-old beast has for the past five years left families distraught and in anguish, clinging on the hope of finally reuniting with their children.” Said DCI
The suspect is reported to have began his killing spree at the age of 16-years kidnapping 12-year Purity Maweu who was kidnapped in Machakos five years ago. Since then he has been on spree targeting children aged between 12 and 13 years.
“The predator was barely 16, when he executed his first victim five years ago. Purity Maweu, a 12-year-old girl was the first to fall prey to the killer. The young girl was kidnapped from Kiima Kimwe in Machakos and her blood sucked by the killer, before being left for dead.
Maweu’s killing marked the beginning of a spate of child disappearances and executions, all of which the killer documented by date as detectives who experienced dreary times in the field discovered.
Three years later in Kamukuywa, Kimilili, a 13-year-old boy only identified as Aron, was brutally murdered by the killer, who recounted to detectives the gory details of how he killed the innocent boy. Aron’s killing led to protests in Kamukuywa, with residents torching a house belonging to a person whom they suspected to have killed the boy.
The vampire has been on a killing spree targeting children between the ages of 12 and 13 years. He is behind some of the kidnappings that have rocked the city in the recent past.
The vicious cold-blooded killer lured two boys from Kitengela &Mlolongo to their death trap, before being strangled and their bodies dumped in a sewer line. Their bodies are yet to be discovered. The forensic trail painstakingly pursued by our sleuths has placed the killer at the scene of every macabre killing that he masterminded.”” Said DCI
On Wednesday afternoon he led the police to Kabete where he dumped two bodies as he is set to reveal the remaining bodies he had killed.
“This afternoon, he led detectives to Gitaruru in Kabete where he had dumped the bodies of two boys recently kidnapped from Majengo, (see earlier story).
Detectives have further established that all the murder victims were stupefied using a white substance in powder and liquid form, which the victim’s were either forced to drink or sprayed with before being executed. The murderer who is unapologetic over his actions told detectives that he derived a lot of pleasure from killing his victims.
As detectives pursue crucial leads to the recovery of the rest of the bodies, it is our belief that the criminal justice system will serve justice to the innocent souls and relieve the heavy hearts of the mourning parents, siblings and Kenyans in general.” Said DCI